Object study is ways of organizing different matter.
Subject of study — interaction and communication between structural components of holistic entities, as well as processes related to organization or disorganization of the system.
The theory of organizations in this case is a system of knowledge that summarizes all the experience of researching the essence of the objects being studied. It is intended to explain the nature of things as well as the laws of their functioning.
Based on the definitions given above, it can be said that organization theory is a science that studies ways, models and directions of interaction of elements of a system, as well as paths achieving a goal, a certain structure of objects.
The process of achieving the goal in science is commonly called method. They are generally subdivided into general scientific and specific.
The general scientific methods of organization theory include:
- Historical approach. Research of the history of the origin of organizations is related to this purpose, as well as finding common patterns of their transition from one state to another.
- An integrated approach. Specifies the acquired knowledge and allows the use of their expedient unity.
- Systemic approach. Considers the process of achieving the goal as a system of interrelated elements Allows you to perform tasks at different levels, thus achieving a common goal.
- Abstract analytic method. Finding laws and regulations that are enforced for any purpose.
- Statistical Method. Taking into account factors and phenomena that influence the achievement of the result and determining the frequency of their repetitiveness.
- Modeling. Building and learning a simplified model of organization.
Specific methods depend directly on the organization and the goal set. For example, research into sociological problems makes extensive use of a method such as surveys, observations and questionnaires.