Reasons for sadness
Separation or breakup, both physical and psychological – one of the main and most common pathogens of sadness. Forced separation from family and loved ones causes sadness, but a person can experience loneliness and sadness even in a crowd of people. Another universal cause of sadness is frustration, especially if it is caused by the collapse of hopes. Also a person feels miserable when a close friend doesn’t call for a long time, when the loved one forgets to congratulate Happy Birthday or doesn’t come on the appointed day. A person can be sad if they fail to achieve their goal.
Sad Overcoming Algorithm
1 To overcome sadness, make a list of things for which you are grateful and that make you happy.
2. Don’t be too serious and learn to laugh at yourself.
3. Don’t make any important decisions when you feel sad or depressed. Once you feel better, you will be able to objectively analyze the situation and assess all its advantages and disadvantages.
4. More often do something that brings you pleasure or at least doesn’t cause hatred. It could be cleaning up or reading a favorite book (being busy is the best cure for sadness and melancholy!).
5. Indulge yourself to overcome sadness. Buy yourself a small gift.
6. Spend more time on the air.
7.Take a hot bath or listen to your favorite music.
8. Rash out. Fatigue always causes irritation and anger, even if there is no obvious reason for it.
9. Do active exercises to overcome sadness. When you exercise, the body produces endorphins that improve mood.
10. Set achievable goals.
11.Start keeping a diary. He will become a reliable interlocutor to whom you can tell everything without hesitation.
12. Do good and selfless acts, such as donate to a local shelter or hospital.
13. Think about how happy you are, simply because you have a roof over your head, food and loved ones.
14. Don’t try to flee bad thoughts (especially when you’ve lost a loved one). Think of them, but never let them overpower you. Learn to manage them. For example, if you’re at work, leave them alone. You will return to them when you are alone with yourself.
15. Don’t be ashamed to cry. Sadness and melancholy are not always baseless and subjective. In some situations, it makes sense to change a job, spouse or residence to return a forgotten sense of happiness and awareness. Sometimes such a difficult decision is the only right one.