Winner sets a goal to win. The victim tries to avoid defeat. Those are two different goals. In the first case, a person fights for their success despite setbacks and falls. The second goal involves avoiding any action for fear of failure.
The differences between winner and loser
Sacrifice is not set to win. Such a person blames his own failures and mistakes the environment, politicians, superiors, place of residence. But not yourself. He’s irritable, anxious. Often shows aggression. He doesn’t have enough tolerance for people. He has no confidence in his own power. And once the first obstacles arise, immediately gives up. This in turn becomes the reason for the appearance of a sense of frustration.
The winner understands that you can face a string of failures on the road to success. He’s ready for it. Such a person always understands how to act at an undesirable development of events. He always has a clear plan under which he acts. The winner is calm and benevolent. He values his time and wasting it on unnecessary little things will not. Inverbose in difficult situations.
Benefits of a winner
- He needs no outside motivation. The winner always has a desire to set goals and achieve them.
- He is always set to win any competition and life situations.
- He is able to learn from mistakes and easily treats criticism in his address.
- He has a positive mindset, so he retains hope of success even in an extreme situation.
- He is able to control his feelings, emotions, his mind.
- He remains calm even in the most tense moments.
- He knows how to maintain concentration, confidence and composure.
- He knows the limits of his capabilities.
- He lives in complete harmony, not only with the people around him, but also with himself.
- The winner is sincere in words and thoughts. He’s not afraid to communicate and express emotions, feelings.
- He is not afraid of defeats, because I understand that they are able to become a springboard for future victories.
- He takes responsibility for his own life.
- He’s willing to take risks The winner has everything calculated in advance.
- He is not wary of public opinion. Acts according to its own principles and views on life. His appearance, actions and words is not shy.
- He doesn’t ban anyone anything. Completely consumed with only his life.
- He’s a realist. The winner soberly evaluates the situation and understands what can be affected and what doesn’t.
- He’s got it simple. He lives without overtures, suffering and self-pity. The winner just makes decisions, just acts, just succeeds.
To become a winner
Naturally, in pure form winners are extremely rare. Like, basically, losers. Most people have traits of both. Success in life depends on who is more in us: winner or sacrifice.
To develop the psychology of the winner, you need to listen to the following recommendations.
- Don’t fixate on failures. Attention is recommended to fix on successes, achievements. Write out your victories, be proud of them. Learn to take success, for granted. Make it your habit.
- Do not diagnose yourself (example: “I never get anything!”). Such statements, repeated regularly, can significantly ruin the life of any person. Such installations are better to refuse.
- Give up the word “I’ll try.” It programs for failure.
- Don’t give up. Failed to achieve the goal? Analyze your mistakes and find another way to implement desires.
- Learn to take responsibility for your own life. Don’t blame outsiders and close people for their mistakes.