- – FTP client.
The home page in WordPress is an item that displays all published entries or announcements to them. If you want to create only navigation elements and display static content, and publish a list of records to another page, go to the admin panel (http://ваш_сайт/ administrator/) and select “Pages” – “Add New”.
Enter the name of the new page and insert the necessary content. After the necessary settings, click Publish. In the same way, create another page where you want to display all the active content.
Go to Settings – Read. In the settings window that appears, select Static Page. For Home, select the name of the first page created in the previous step. For Record Page, select the second option.
To edit the template of the home page, you can also change the settings you want in the code yourself. The index.php file is responsible for the output order. Download it to your computer using the FTP client, the hosting control panel, or open it directly through the “Code Editor” in WordPress. All records are displayed in blocks
, each with a specific purpose and setting. For example,
is responsible for displaying information about the site and headers. For more information, see the engine documentation for all possible parameters. After making the changes, do not forget to download the edited file back to hosting using the FTP program.
If the home page is not displayed after the settings, check that the specified parameters are correct and refresh the page.
Depending on the engine version, the name of the mentioned settings may change.
- how in wordpress change by
- Setting up page 404 WordPress
Is advice useful?
- How to make a homepage in wordpress
- How to make a site based on WordPress
Add comment to the article
Characters left: 500
- How to create tabs in WordPress
- How to Change Home Page
- How to edit WordPress template
- How to edit DLE template
- Optimization robots.txt for WordPress Blog
- How to insert an item on the home page
- How to write WordPress plugin
- How to change the first
- How to install WordPress template?
- How to change blog entry
- How to change a site title
- How to remove a site from WordPress
- How to migrate a site to wordpress
- How to create a site on WordPress
- How to select a template for WordPress
- How to configure a page in WordPress
- How to make a site on WordPress
- How to work in WordPress admin
- How to set oscommerce template
- How in dle create
- Create a blog on WordPress and maintain it
- How to create correct htaccess for wordpress
- How to Make Home Page
How to set a theme in WordPress