Varieties of modern mattresses
In general, all mattresses of recent generations are divided into only two types — products with and without springs. The first option doctors recommend acquiring those whose work is related to the need to spend most of the day in a sitting position, as well as patients with back and spine diseases. Modifications with independent spring department make the least noise. Their life depends directly on the number of springs: the more they are – the longer the model will last.
Filling for springless mattresses are coconut, bamboo or foam fibers. Similar products https://snik.co/matrasy stand an order of magnitude below spring options, however, orthopedic them is extremely difficult to call.
Features of orthopedic mattresses
There is a mistaken opinion that the benefit of orthopedic mattresses for health is just a myth that advertising professionals have created in order to increase sales. However, it is not! Regular sleep and rest on them positively affects:
• formation of correct (natural) location of the spine;
• formation of the position of blood vessels;
• fortress ligaments and muscles;
• the location of each vertebrae.
Such specialized items https://snik.co/matrasy/ortopedicheskie are chosen, usually by people who experience certain back problems. Fully healthy citizens can buy a regular mattress with or without springs.
To choose a model that fits your bed optimally, will provide a comfortable and comfortable sleep, you should consider factors such as:
• parameters mattresses must necessarily coincide with the area of the base of sleeping furniture;
• If you weigh not more than 60 kilograms, it is quite possible to buy a soft option, and if 60-95, then best of all buy a mid-level mattress. Full people whose weight exceeds 95 kilograms will optimally suit products with rigid fillers;
• By the way, the filler should not cause any allergic reactions;
• It is mandatory, to ensure that environmentally friendly material is used for the manufacture of filler.
Materials for filling products
Today as fillers manufacturers of modern mattresses use a variety of materials, so it is worth highlighting the most common of them.
1. Latex is used to make springless and spring-loaded mattresses. In the first case it is necessary as a base, and in the second it is used as a decking layer. Products with this filler are considered the most expensive among analogues. The most common products are low and medium hardness.
2. Coconut palm fibers are an eco-friendly, hypoallergenic material. Before filling mattresses it is impregnated with natural latex, making it more elastic, durable and durable. Typically, products with such filler have a medium or high level of stiffness.
3. Universal mattresses filled with wool are optimal to use both in winter and summer. On one side of the owner will heat silk, and on the other goods are treated with natural cotton, which perfectly keeps cool.
4. From thermopressed felt are made mainly rigid mattresses of spring type.
5. “Memori” foam, characterized by high elasticity, was first developed for applications exclusively in the field of space technology. However, over time it was introduced into other areas of human activity. This material has one seemingly incredible ability – to “remember” the shape of the body, each its features of the owner. Thanks to this, it is impossible that a person will crawl all night in search of the most comfortable pose to sleep – everything for him will be made a mattress filled with “Memori” foam. Besides mattresses, this filling is often found in orthopedic pillows.
In principle, for the prevention of back and spine diseases it is advisable to use spring-type orthopedic mattress for sleep. Modern modifications do not cause any discomfort and provide strong, healthy sleep. A wide range of different models allows you to choose a suitable product that fits into the planned purchase budget. All products are guaranteed.