First of all from the diet will have to exclude bonded allergens — the products most commonly causing allergic reactions. Bond allergens are generally divided into two groups: the first group includes products that can be excluded without appreciable damage to a full diet, the second group includes those products that difficult to replace or exclude due to high nutritional value.
– coffee, cocoa and chocolate
– citrus fruits
– most types of fish, seafood, crayfish, caviar
– mushrooms and nuts
– pomegranates, melons
– fruits, berries and vegetables, with red or orange coloring, including strawberries, strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes.
The second group:
– some cereals (wheat, buckwheat)
– chicken meat and chicken eggs
– cow’s milk, beef.
The products of the second group are consumed outside the exacerbations of allergies in the child after prolonged heat treatment in very small quantities or in modified form — for example, in cow milk allergies fermented milk products, cheese, butter are often well tolerated. For the time of aggravations, it is still better to abandon them.
It is also advisable to abandon exotic foods (pineapples, mangoes, avocados), carbonated beverages and foods with lots of artificial additives.
Hypoallergenic diet for nursing mothers suggests a ban on eating foods that irritate gastrointestinal mucosa: in this The list includes smoked, salted and pickled products, strong broths, spicy seasonings, sauces, canned food.
For consumption by nursing mothers are allowed and recommended:
– fermented milk products (kefir, curd, yogurt without additives), non-sharp cheeses, butter;
– rabbit, turkey, non-fat pork, horsemeat;
– cucumbers, cabbage, courgettes, patissons, greens;
– green and yellow apples, pears, white currants, white cherries, bananas;
– rice, oatmeal and pearl cereals
– pasta (provided there is no allergy to wheat)
– olive and sunflower oil
– cereal bread, rye bread
– potatoes (it is better to eat it after soaking ).
Dishes from permitted foods must be steamed, and can also be eaten boiled or baked. It is advisable to limit consumption of sugar and sweets.
Any new foods are introduced into the diet one at a time in small quantities. If the child has no allergic reactions after consuming the new product for three days, the product can be considered permitted.
It is necessary to make the menu more varied, as long daily consumption of the same products can itself provoke an allergic reaction. Overeating should be avoided.
Allergies are known for their unpredictability — sometimes reactions occur to even the most seemingly safe foods. Therefore, the selection of hypoallergenic diet in each particular case is a difficult and long process, but in most cases with age the child begins to carry well even those products on which the early childhood he was allergic.