- 1 Types of healing formulations
- 2 Medicine for hypotonia — vodka tincture of Rhodiola root pink
- 3 Recipe for the tincture of the root of Radiola pink for the treatment of nervous disorders, digestive disorders, cold diseases
- 4 Recipe of decoction of golden root for the treatment of diseases of female and male genitalia
- 5 Prescription of decoction for the treatment of sexual weakness, asthenia, neurosis and for recovery from severe illness
- 6 Recipe collection to maintain excellent immunity
Types of healing formulations
In the pharmacy network, rosé rhodiola products are sold in the form of infusions, tablets or as raw materials for the preparation of infusions, decoctions and teas in at home.
- Infusion. It is a medicinal form in liquid form that is prepared according to a certain technology. The raw materials are poured with boiling water and allow time for the healing substances to move into the liquid phase.
- Tincture. It is a liquid preparation of rhodiola pink in which alcohol is present. This form is stored for a long time without changing the quality.
- Decoction.. A medicinal form of golden root prepared by cooking dry spines in boiling water.
- Tea. Traditional reception of preparation of aromatic invigorating drink.
Medicine for hypotonia — vodka tincture of Rhodiola root pink
50 grams of medicinal raw material in the form of well-dried spines is ground in a coffee grinder to the condition powder. The resulting pollen is poured with vodka in the amount of two glasses. This mixture should be placed in a dark place for two weeks. While the tincture is prepared, it should be periodically brought to light and gently shaken.
After 14 days, the finished remedy for hypotonia is strained and poured into a glass bottle of dark glass. To normalize pressure at reduced tonometer rates, take the medication two teaspoons before eating. The frequency of reception is thrice a day. It is recommended to start taking the tincture of the golden root with a few drops and gradually bring to the required volume.
Recipe for the tincture of the root of Radiola pink for the treatment of nervous disorders, digestive disorders, cold diseases
Two bars of dried roots are crushed with a knife and brewed with a glass cool boiling water. The mug with the future medicine is insisted for about four hours, then strained through a gauze napkin. It is an effective rinse, a means for washing wound surfaces. For the treatment of the above diseases, infusion is taken one hundred grams three times per day.
Recipe of decoction of golden root for the treatment of diseases of female and male genitalia
decoction is used both externally for wiping and impurities, as well as inward when aggravating pain, strengthening uterine bleeding, with impotence in men. When applied inwards as an additional action, the decoction of the golden root reduces high blood sugar values, soothes headache and pain at the bottom of the abdomen. It can be used for rinsing in oral diseases – gingivitis, stomatitis and paradontosis.
To prepare the decoction, water is boiled. Will need half a litre of boiling water. Grind four bars of dry spines and pour boiling water. The resulting mixture should be held on a water bath or a light heat. The drug insists a couple of hours. When the decoction cools, it is strained and stored in the fridge. The admission scheme is simple — three times a day for 50 milliliters.
Prescription of decoction for the treatment of sexual weakness, asthenia, neurosis and for recovery from severe illness
It is a drug that strongly tones the central nervous system. Coffee or strong black tea do not give such a rush of vivacity and strength. Such a potent drug is taken only in case of exceptional need. For cooking take a spoonful of crushed raw materials, which is poured with a liter of cool water. The mixture is brought to a boil and boiled for 10 minutes. The resulting decoction is pressed for an hour, having previously wrapped the dishes with the decoction with a warm handkerchief. Tonic drink should be consumed during the day. To enhance the adaptogenic and stimulating effect, a spoonful of honey or cane sugar is added to the boiling.
Recipe collection to maintain excellent immunity
is a universal remedy to maintain protective functions of the immune system. The mixture includes fruits of hawthorn, rosehip, herbs, which can be harvested in summer or bought from a pharmacy. To prepare the mixture you will need such raw materials: equal parts of 20 grams of dry rose hip fruit, golden root and root of lure. To the received collection it is necessary to add the herb of the animal in the amount of 10 grams, the grass of nettle — 10 grams and 15 grams of red hawthorn berries. A handful of collection needs to be poured with boiling water and ten minutes to languish on a low heat. The resulting decoction is pushed for several hours, then strained. The resulting saturated liquid should be diluted with a glass of boiling water. The medicine is taken three times a day for 50-70 milliliters.