The essence of this nutrition program is not to reduce the amount of calories consumed by eating restrictions. The diet is built on consuming its own fats, causing the body to gain energy. A is achieved by limiting carbohydrates in the diet.
The nutrition system consists of 4 stages, and it is built on the consumption of protein-rich foods. The diet diet is not “hungry” – there are more than 100 items on the list of allowed foods. Sticking to it is easy and the results are impressive.
“ Attack” Phase
No more than 10 days lasts the first phase of the diet. But already during it, the losing weight will lose 2 to 3 kg. And it will happen within 2-7 days. The rapid weight loss here is due to dehydration of the body rather than the disappearance of fat. This happens through the consumption of protein food. The purpose of this phase is motivation.
During this time period, the Ducan diet permits the following foods:
- any meat except pork, lamb, duck and goose;
- ham; fish;
- chicken eggs (obligatory!)
- fermented milk products.
Water needs about a couple of litres a day. To quench hunger a day you can eat 1.5 tbsp oat bran – swelling in the stomach, they buy appetite. But sugar is better excluded from the diet.
The diet is not hungry, and therefore any physical exertion is welcome. For example, exercise for 20 minutes or walk outdoors. To prevent wear or lethargy during this period, vitamins must be taken.
Attack: menu for week
- steamed omelette with a slice of meat + tea or coffee;
- ear and bran bread; cheese
- or curd casserole;
- steamed meat or baked + tea (better herbal).
- bran pancakes + mineral water;
- meat broth with beef;
- non-fat kefir;
- steamed fish.
- scrambled eggs and any sugar-free hot drink;
- chicken cutlets and a glass of low-fat milk;
- dessert of meat;
- shrimp or fish.
- egg, bread sandwich with slice of processed cheese + tea;
- meat or fish soup;
- cheese + coffee;
- steamed chicken.
- Curd casserole + coffee;
- liver or fish bitohs + kofir;
- ham slice or cottage cheese + milk;
- steamed rabbit meat and tea.
- scrambled eggs and cup of coffee;
- minced chicken meatballs in broth;
- yogurt low-fat
- seafood and green tea.
- cheese, tea;
- ear + bread;
- steamed cutlets (better chicken), milk.
It’s just a rough menu of Ducan’s diet. It can be changed at your own discretion and depending on your well-being.
Phase “Alternate” or “Cruise”
The duration of this stage is calculated for themselves. You determine how much you need to reset and push back on that number. For each kilogram, 1 week is allocated. The goal of this phase is to achieve optimal weight.
In this phase, protein days alternate with protein and vegetable, which means that vegetables are added to the previous list of products:
- cucumbers; $
- ; courgettes
- ; eggplant;
- mushrooms (in small quantities);
- bell pepper;
But vegetables with a high content of starch cannot be eaten. They are potatoes, carrots and legumes.
- Bran is also consumed in this phase, but their number increases to 2 tbsp.
- Physical exertions are getting longer, too — 30 minutes a day or even more.
- The amount of water is 2 liters per day.
- Dairy and fermented dairy products are limited to 1 kg per day.
- You can’t eat bread, sugar and fruit.
If from some products you observe weight gain, it means that they are excluded from the diet.
Approximate 1 day menu
- omelette, carrot salad, bread + coffee;
- vegetable soup and steamed veal;
- cheese and tea;
- vegetable salad and meat casserole.
- cottage cheese casserole and yogurt;
- soup with meatballs;
- ham with bread and coffee;
- meatloaf, kefir.
- steamed omelette, bread and yogurt;
- salted salmon sandwich;
- chicken cutlets and vegetable salad.
- scrambled eggs and beets boiled + tea;
- steamed or baked fish;
- bran and coffee pancakes;
- steam eggs, salted salmon sandwich + coffee;
- meat steak and fresh cabbage salad;
- cottage cheese casserole + non-fat yogurt;
- seafood with vegetable garnish, cheese and tea.
- cheese curds + coffee;
- ear and bread;
- seafood cocktail;
- meat or fish casserole.
- chicken mousse, tomatoes and radishes;
- meat soup;
- curd pudding (light);
- vegetable stew and kefir.
This stage is coined to protect the slugger from weight after diet. It allows fruit, starch-containing products flour products and cheeses that contain starch. A couple of times a week are allowed “loading” days when calorie meals are allowed to absorb. Phase duration is 10 days for each lost kilogram in the previous phase.
During this period, the daily menu is introduced:
- 100 g white bread;
- 40 g hard cheese (fat content not more than 40%);
- 200 g fruit or berries;
- pasta — a couple of times a week;
- legumes — lentils, peas.
In this phase, bran is taken already 2.5 tbsp per day, and light physical exertion continues. And, of course, water — about 2 liters per day.
- curds and tea;
- ear + loaves;
- potatoes boiled with bits of chicken minced.
- casserole with the addition of berries and coffee;
- solyanka with bread;
- baked chicken breast and fresh vegetable garnish.
- cottage cheese and kefir;
- vegetable salad;
- steamed veal.
- scrambled eggs, courgette slices + coffee;
- meatballs in broth;
- bran with yogurt;
- seafood and tea (green preferred).
- ham and coffee sandwich; vegetable salad and
- steamed cutlets;
- berries and yogurt;
- baked fish and funchosa.
- bread, cottage cheese and yogurt;
- vegetable salad and saltfish;
- curd dessert and bun;
- rice with vegetables.
- Salted salmon sandwich;
- fish with vegetable stew;
- berries and kefir;
- meatloaf and vegetable salad.
“ Stabilization” phase
This is the final stage of Ducan’s diet. In this period of time it is possible to return to the usual lifestyle, but with some amendments:
- once a week to build a diet only from protein products;
- eat oat bran daily;
- eat fully;
- drink water in adequate quantities;
- take food moderately;
- refuse transport if possible and always lift and escalator.
That will be enough to always keep yourself fit.
doctor must be consulted before starting a diet of Pierre Ducan. Due to excessive protein consumption, it can be dangerous in some cases.