Apricots in dough
- 8 large fresh apricots
- 140 g wheat flour
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 g sugar sand
- 20 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp rum
- pinch salt
- vegetable oil for frying
- Separate the proteins from the yolks. Mix the proteins and sugar sand, then whisk with a whisk. Rinse the apricots, discuss and divide into halves.
- Draw on a plate 20g of flour and rub each half of the apricot. In a separate bowl, stir the remaining flour, milk, yolks, salt and rum. Enter whipped squirrels.
- Heat a large amount of vegetable oil in a deep frying pan. Halves of apricots wrap in the dough, put on a pan and roast until golden (do not flip).
- Put the fried frying fruit on paper towels to soak up the excess oil. Sprinkle with icing sugar.
Curd cream with apricots
- 1 can of canned apricots
- 300 g soft curd with fatness 5 -9%
- 5 tbsp sugar sand
- 2 tbsp sour cream with fat 15%
- 2 fresh eggs
- Separate the proteins from the yolks. In a bowl of blender, place cottage cheese, yolks, sugar sand, sour cream and 200g syrup from apricots. Whisk everything into a homogeneous mass.
- Separately, whisk the chilled proteins into a strong foam and add to the curd mass. Then add the pieces of apricots and lay out the dessert in the cremanky.
- Take away in the fridge for a while. Before serving, please garnish with fresh mint leaflets.
- 2 fresh apricots
- 1 peach
- 1/3 orange
- 5 egg whites
- 1 /$ 2 glasses of liquor
- 50 g of sugar sand
- 1/3 tbsp icing sugar for sprinkling
- Peaches and apricots rinse, remove pitted. Peel the orange. Grind the flesh with a blender. Add the sugar sand, put into the mixture in a saucepan and cook over a moderate heat until thickened. Allow to cool.
- Whisk the chilled proteins into a strong foam. To the fruit mass add liquor and proteins, mix gently.
- Ceramic or silicone baking moulds grease with a thin layer of oil, lay out the fruit mass and bake in a preheated to 200oC oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the soufflé, let cool slightly in shapes. Gently turn over to a plate and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving on the table.
Curd bundles with apricots
- 500 g fresh apricots
- 250 g wheat flour
- 100 g cottage cheese
- 1 small egg
- 25 g butter
- 1/2 glass of milk
- a pinch of salt
- breadcrumbs, sugar and cocoa powder for sprinkling
- Stir flour, butter, cottage cheese, egg, milk and salt. Knead the dough and form a bar from it.
- Rinse the apricots, discuss, remove the bones. Grind flesh in a blender. Cut the dough into pieces, roll out a small round tortillas from each.
- Put in the center of each tortillas over a teaspoon of apricot purée. Form round bundles. Lower the balls into boiling water, wait for the reboil and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Roast the breadcrumbs in a little butter with sugar and cocoa powder. Sprinkle the dumplings before serving on the table with the resulting mass.