health benefits of strawberries are undeniable. This delicious berry contains
- potassium; phosphorus;
- vitamins A, C, K, PP, E, B6, IN1, IN2.
In addition, fresh strawberry berries are also rich in various organic acids, many of which have exceptionally positive effects on the body as a whole. Properly prepared fresh strawberry desserts will be beneficial to adults and children alike.
Dessert of strawberries with cottage cheese, mint and cream
Very light and delicious strawberry dessert, calculated per 4 servings. The cooking process will take no more than 15 minutes.
- strawberries — 500 g;
- crushed biscuit — 200 g;
- cream — 100 g;
- cottage cheese with fat content not less than 9% — 200 g;
- sugar powder — 2 tbsp;
- sugar – 1 tbsp;
- 5-6 mint leaflets for decoration.
- Wash and cleansed from ponytails strawberries wipe through a sieve and mix thoroughly with icing sugar.
- In deep dishes, whisk to a homogeneous mass of the cottage cheese with sugar and cream. Please note that cream is better taken with a fat content of at least 25%.
- Shredded by a blender biscuit, curd cream and strawberry mass gently lay in layers in small dessert cremanks. Top garnish the finished dessert with cut in half strawberry berries and mint leaflets.
- The delicious strawberry dessert with cream and curd is best served chilled. To do this after cooking, place it for 15-20 minutes in the fridge.
If you keep a close eye on your figure and are afraid to score extra pounds, together shredded biscuit cookies can be used much less calorie ground rye crumbs.
Fresh strawberry mousse with yogurt
takes about 30 minuteson average to prepare strawberry mousse, however, before serving dessert must be sure to refrigerate in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours. Delicate berry dessert is designed for 4 servings.
To prepare you will need:
- 300 g fresh or frozen strawberries;
- 250 ml natural yogurt with vanilla;
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice;
- 12g gelatin;
- 200g cream;
- 80g sugar.
Step by step: Pour
- the gelatin with cold water for 15-20 minutes.
- Fresh strawberries and rinse thoroughly, remove all peduncles and leaves. If you use a freshly frozen berry, then give it an opportunity to thaw a little.
- While the gelatin swells, the washed berries grind with a blender and gently mix with lemon juice, sugar and vanilla yogurt.
- Stirring gently, lightly heat the gelatin until completely dissolved. Strain the bleached gelatin through a sieve and gently mix with the berry mass.
- Cover the resulting mixture with food film and place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes. Note that the strawberry mass should thicken a bit, but do not stiffen completely.
- The whipped cream gently shift to a slightly stiffened berry mass and gently mix from the bottom up with a pastry spade. Try to stir the cream with a strawberry-yogurt mass as delicately as possible. The neater you act, the more gentle and airy in the end will get ready mousse.
- Spread the resulting mass over dessert plates and remove in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours (if desired, you can leave for all night). Before serving on the table, decorate nicely with large slices of strawberries or sprigs of mint.
Strawberry mousse with yogurt refers to low-calorie desserts, so this recipe is excellent even for those who carefully follow their figure and try to limit as much as possible yourself in both sweet and fat. Large quantities of berries and natural yogurt will only benefit your figure and your health.
English strawberry dessert “Eton Mass”
Strawberry dessert, widely distributed in the UK, is created on base of egg whites. The simplest recipe includes just 4 ingredients:
- strawberries – 600g;
- cream fat at least 30% – 450ml;
- ready-made mid-size meringue – 8 pieces;
- powdered sugar or vanilla sugar – 20 g.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the peduncles. Slice the berries into large slices.
- Beforehand chilled cream whisk with a mixer into a lush, dense foam. In the beginning, try to whip the cream slowly, gradually increasing the speed of the mixer from minimal to medium. The whipping process should last no more than 5-7 minutes. If you want to make the cream sweeter, then in the process of whipping add some icing sugar or vanilla sugar. To avoid lumps forming, add powder or sugar to the cream gradually.
- Cut the meringue with your hands into small pieces and mix gently with the whipped cream. Take beautiful glasses and lay out layers of whipped cream with meringue and slashed strawberries. The topmost layer can be decorated with strawberries cut in half and mint leaf. Dessert ready to serve! Pleasant appetite!
The recipe for this delicious strawberry dessert has many different variations. So, for example, the dessert loved by many can be made much more festive if sliced with small strawberries splash with one or two tablespoons of liquor.