Options of cakes without baking a huge amount. Some are so beautiful and delicious that they can rightly be called a true masterpiece of confectionery art.
Cake “Beat Glass”
Not orderly sweet cake with marmalade taste can be prepared literally in 20 minutes .
To cook you will need:
- 100g powdered jelly with a taste of kiwi;
- 100g powdered jelly with strawberry or raspberry flavour;
- 100g powdered jelly with orange or lemon flavor;
- 300 g sour cream;
- 150 g sugar;
- 15 g gelatin;
- 250 ml milk.
Step by step recipe:
- In different dishes prepare 3 types of jelly of different colors. To do this, dry the powder from the sachets into deep containers and pour hot boiled water. The amount of liquid required is usually written by manufacturers on jelly packaging. Next gently stir the powder until completely dissolved and remove in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Thicken in the fridge jelly cut into large arbitrary pieces, similar to broken shards of glass.
- In a large utensils, whisk with the sugar and vanilla pre-chilled sour cream.
- Break the gelatin in hot milk. When it swells, melt it a little without bringing it to a boil.
- fully dissolved gelatin thoroughly with the beforehand whipped sour cream.
- Pour the sour cream mass into a deep shape and mix gently with pre-sliced pieces of multicolored jelly.
- Place the mold in the fridge for a minimum of 90 minutes until the sour cream mass is fully frozen.
Please note that this jelly dessert has many variations. So, for example, instead of sour cream you can safely use almost any natural thick yogurt. If desired, moulds can be sprinkled with finely covered biscuits. Some confectioners add a little finely cut sweet fruit or berries to the sour cream or yogurt mass (for example, banana, kiwi peach, apricot, strawberries, etc.).
To prepare this delicious dessert will take a minimum of strength and ingredients. This treat will especially appeal to children.
To prepare you will need:
- 300g chocolate balls from any breakfast powder;
- 280g condensed milk;
- 200g butter;
- 150g roasted peanuts.
Step by step recipe:
- Get the butter from the fridge and leave in a warm place until it softens a little. Then gently whisk it with a mixer, adding gradually condensed milk, roasted peanuts and chocolate balls.
- Deep cake shape with parchment or baker paper. Put inside the cooked cream mass with all the other ingredients.
- Garnish the cake on top with chocolate grated on a large grater and place the shape in the fridge for 3-4 hours. After cooling and stiffening, the cake can be immediately served to the table.
Cake “Monastyrskaya Izba”
Another very simple to prepare homemade sweetness, which is great for both a festive family dinner and a regular tea party.
A simple cake without baking is prepared based on the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of finished tubes from puff pastry with cherry filling;
- 1 liter milk;
- 250 ml cream; 2 eggs;
- 200 g flour;
- 280 g sugar;
- 100 g dark chocolate;
- half tablespoons starch.
One and a
Step-by-step cooking process:
- Stir the flour with starch and small neat portions, pour a mixture of beaten eggs and sugar into it. Mix the resulting mass carefully until a homogeneous state.
- Well heated, but not boiling milk slowly pour into the mixture of flour and eggs. Stirring constantly, heat the mixture, trying to bring it to a sufficiently thick, creamy consistency.
- The resulting custard cool well, then gently mix with the cooled cream with a fat content of at least 30%.
- Put a few cherry tubes on the dish and cover them generously with custard. To form a house, make a little smaller in diameter each subsequent layer of tubes. Each layer with tubes is sure to smear well with custard.
- Ready cake on all sides generously cheat with cream. The dessert can be decorated with a fine chocolate crumb or melted chocolate. Before serving the cake must be kept in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours.
Instead of cups with cherry filling in this recipe you can use Viennese strudels with cherries or regular cherry puffs. In principle, any finished pastry based on puff or sand dough will be suitable. Fresh cherry berries or finely shredded walnuts can be taken to decorate the cake.