- – chickpeas — 1st.
- – soda — 0,5 tsp
- – sesame oil (tahini) — 1tbsp.
- – cumin (tahini) – 0.5 tsp.
- – paprika (tahini) – 0.5 tsp.
- – lemon (juice) – 0.5pcs.
- – tomato (salad) — 2pcs.
- – bell pepper (salad) — 1pcs.
- – celery (salad) — 1stem
- – olive oil (salad) — 1tbsp.
- – greens (lettuce) – pair of sprigs
- – oatmeal (crackers) – 1 tbsp.
- – wholegrain flour (crackers) — 0,5st.
- – kefir (crackers) — 0.5st.
- – eggs (crackers) — 1pc.
- – salt (crackers) — 0,25tbsp.
- – Leavening agent (crackers) — 1ch.l.
To cook chickpeas, pour it with water for about 12 hours, rinse, and pour again with water to cover, then add 0.5 tsp of soda and boil minutes 45-50. After it needs to strain, set aside a couple of peas and make a mash of homogeneous mass.
Cook tahini sauce. Fry the sesame for approximately 3-4 minutes, then grind in a shredder, add the sesame oil, cumin, lemon juice and paprika. It turns out a smooth paste. This paste should be added to the chickpea puree, stir and salt. Serves it with a salad of vegetables, cutting into it vegetables, garlic, greens, olive oil. Salt.
Usually the hummus is served pitta, but it is possible to prepare low-calorie crackers. To do this, it is necessary to grind 1 cup of oatmeal, add half a cup of whole-grain flour, salt, cumin, paprika, baking powder and mix everything well. Add egg, kefir, vegetable oil and stir again. Wrap in film, remove in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Once the time has passed, roll out the dough and cut it into thin strips, sprinkle with paprika and sesame seeds. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes. It turns out delicious crackers.