- – 2 slices of wholemeal bread;
- – 2 chili peppers (green and red);
- – 40 gr. grated cheese;
- – 2 teaspoons butter (1 for bread and one for frying);
- – a few pieces of crispy chips (can be used nachos)
- – a spoon with a slide of curd cheese.
In a heated pan, you need to fry the peppers cut in half for 8 minutes to make them soft.
In a mortar we grind chips (literally 4-5 pieces).
One slice of bread lubricated with butter, sprinkled half the grated cheese and spread the peppers.
Sprinkle the peppers with crushed chips and sprinkle again with cheese.
The second slice of bread is lubricated with curd cheese.
Ready sandwich fry on butter for 2-3 minutes each sides.
Serve hot as breakfast (morning) or wine snack (in the morning) lunch or evening).