can be rid of cellulite using cosmetology services and even at home, but it will take a lot of time. The “orange peel,” covering the hips and buttocks, doesn’t just make women complex, but speaks to human health problems.
Cellulite appears in girls over the age of 20 and suggests the presence of structural changes in the subcutaneous fat layer. This is fraught with impaired lymphatic outflow and microcirculation.
In some women “orange peel” is almost invisible. At others, she catches the eye. The skin of the third looks flawless. Depending on the density of the “orange peel”, specialists highlight several stages of development of the problem.
- The first develops when the passage of blood through the capillaries slows, with their walls becoming more brittle. At first, it doesn’t reflect on the skin in any way. In rare cases, bruises appear on the body at the slightest blows.
- The second stage is manifested by swelling, accumulation of toxins, loss of skin elasticity. If you compress a section of the thigh or buttocks, an “orange peel” will be visible.
- When fat cells join into boogorks, it is possible to talk about the development of the third stage. The puffiness becomes more pronounced. Nodes can be groped with your fingers.
- Stage four carries stagnant lymph, impaired venous outflow and requires specialist intervention.
Causes of cellulite
- genetic predisposition
- hormonal failures
- excess weight.
How to get rid of cellulite
There are dozens of effective ways to combat the problem. Some options are perfectly acceptable for the home and not time-consuming. One of the most common methods is coffee scrub. To prepare this product you need only 3 products. They are used in equal proportions.
The ingredients of a miracle scrub
- 1 tbsp natural ground coffee or settled on the bottom of a mug thick;
- 1 tbsp natural honey;
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
Instructions for using scrub
- Combine coffee, honey and olive oil. Stir thoroughly.
- Heat the scrub on a water bath to about 40 degrees.
- Steam the body.
- Apply the product to problematic areas, circular movements.
- Wrap the treated places with cellophane film for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the film off. Wash off the scrub leftovers
procedure can be repeated no more often than 2 times a week. The effect of caffeine work will be noticeable in a month. This method allows to normalize blood circulation, promotes the elimination of toxins.
Ground coffee can be used when fighting cellulite and without additional ingredients. Sugared honey also demonstrates good efficiency. Not only that, it eliminates the skin from burning particles, and also strengthens the vessels, noticeably reducing the bugros on the hips.