Pumpkin muffins on sour cream
- 300g peeled pumpkin flesh (better than muscat)
- 250g wheat flour
- 150g sour cream grease 15%
- 150 g sugar sand
- 2 raw eggs
- 1/2 sachet baking powder pastry
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- crushed zest 1/2 orange
- pinch salt
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
1. Cover the tray with parchment paper. Put the pumpkin chunks on top and put in a preheated to 180OS oven for a few minutes – the flesh should turn soft. 2. Place the baked pumpkin flesh in a blender and grind to a state of homogeneous puree. In a separate bowl, stir the raw eggs, sugar sand and sour cream. Whisk until smooth with a mixer or blender with a whisk nozzle. 3. Add the pumpkin puree to the egg sour cream mass and stir again, you can at the low rpm of the mixer. 4. Wheat flour sew together with baking powder dough and gradually stir into the pumpkin mix. Add a pinch of salt and cinnamon (preferably – freshly ground). 5. Wash the orange in vain, scalp with hot water and with the help of a fine grater remove from its half zest (only the skin, without the white part). Add the grated zest to the pumpkin dough, stir. 6. The oven is preheated to a temperature of 180°C. In serving moulds for muffins, place corrugated paper capsules or pieces of parchment paper. Put a serving of dough in each moulding, but not to the catfish edges, as the muffins will rise during baking. 7. Place the moulds with the muffins in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Ready check with a toothpick – if it comes out dry, then baking is ready. 8. Allow the cupcakes to cool for a few minutes in the shapes, then lay on a platter. Paper capsules can not be removed. Warm muffins sprinkle with icing sugar. In addition to icing sugar, cream cheese and sugar or chocolate icing is suitable for pumpkin muffins.
- Tip: If you like spices, other than cinnamon can add a pinch of ground nutmeg and/or cardamom to the dough. Also, it’s good to use cane (brown) sugar instead of regular sugar sand.
Tyvenny muffins with walnuts
You will need:
- 250 g peeled pumpkin flesh
- 200 g wheat flour
- 150ml milk
- 120g sugar sand
- 80g butter (softened)
- 3 raw eggs
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1 tsp spoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder pastry a
- pinch of salt
1. Peeled pumpkin flesh, rub on a fine grater and set aside. In a separate bowl, stir the room-temperature eggs, sugar, milk and butter.
2. Mix the wheat flour, baking dough, cinnamon and salt. Stir the egg-sugar mass with the grated pumpkin and sew the flour mixture on top.
3. Add the walnuts and stir. You can also not add oechs to the dough, but sprinkle them with muffins on top.
4. In silicone moulds for muffins, put paper capsules and fill them with dough at about 2/3 of the height.
5. Put the moulds in 180oS preheated oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly in shapes, then lay on a plate and sprinkle with icing sugar.