benefit of Champignons
is popular in 70 countries. They are boiled, roasted, baked, marinated and even eaten practically raw. And all because they are very tasty and it takes a minimum of time to prepare them.
Benefits of Champignons:
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant to reduce risk of thyroid diseases as well as oncology.
- Fibre regulates cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Ergothionein strengthens immunity, protects the body from the negative influence of free radicals.
- Potassium has vasodilating properties, contributes to blood pressure reduction.
- Calcium forms and strengthens bone tissue.
- Copper helps assimilate iron.
- Vitamin D normalizes metabolism, helps the human body assimilate calcium, phosphorus.
- Vitamin B2 accelerates the process of splitting fats, proteins, carbohydrates. He, put simply, transforms them into energy.
Champignons stuffed with minced meat This dish
is a treasure of nutrients. 2-3 mushrooms can become a full lunch and give the body a lot of vitality and energy.
- 15 champignons
- 300 g minced meat
- 100 g solid cheese
- 1 chicken egg
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- salt, pepper – to taste
- greens – at will.
- Clear the onion of husks, cut into small cubes.
- Wash, clean champignons, separate mushroom hats from legs.
- Cut the legs and fry in vegetable oil.
- When excess moisture is evaporated from mushrooms, it is necessary to add onion to the pan. Fry until golden.
- Grease the mushroom hats with vegetable oil. Spread them out in a baking shape. Salt.
- Mix minced meat with egg, add mushroom legs with onions. Salt, pepper.
- Stuff mushroom hats with prepared mince.
- Send stuffed champignons to the oven, preheated to 190-200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Get the champignons out of the oven. Sprinkle them with cheese grated on a fine grater.
- Continue baking mushrooms, now already with cheese, for 10 minutes.
Such champignons are distinguished by aromatic taste and tenderness. They immediately fly off the table. Native will definitely ask for supplements!
minced meat in champignons prepared according to this recipe can be replaced with a fillet of chicken or turkey. It’s just being refried until ready. It is important to consider that meat should not be overdried.
Many hostesses add dill and parsley. These types of greens combine perfectly with fungi.
A successful union will be with tomatoes. The vegetable will give juiciness and light acidic.
The advantage of champignons is that they harmonize well with any products. It provides an opportunity to experiment boldly.