Muffins with tangerines
Cupcakes can be prepared with various additives. They are delicious with dried fruits, berries and, of course, citrus. This option of homemade pastries with tangerine turns out tender, airy and very tasty. It is possible to cook it at any time. Especially relevant in the New Year holidays, when no festive table is done without mandarins.
- 4-5 tangerines
- 1 orange
- 175g sugar sand
- 125g wheat flour top grade
- 125 g butter
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- vanillin optional pinch of
How cooked muffin with tangerines:
- thoroughly wash mandarins, divide into slices. Put in a small pan. Fill with sugar (50-70 g). Add a tablespoon of water. Cook the citrus for 2-3 minutes over a low heat. The sugar should dissolve completely, and the tangerines become soft and candied.
- Combine the oil with the sugar and beat well in a bowl of blender until smooth. Put in a bowl, beat the eggs. Add vanillin (optional) or grated orange zest. Pour flour, salt, baking powder. Pour in 2 tbsp orange juice (squeeze out of orange). Knead the dough.
- Prepare moulders for muffins. If required, lubricate them with oil or water. Spread the dough over the moulders. Put candied tangerines on top.
- Bake in a hot oven (180C) until golden. 20-30 minutes is enough (depends on the oven). Ready to check with a toothpick or a ray.
Cupcake with raspberries
This cupcake with raspberries is distinguished by its unusual tenderness and taste. The advantage of baking is that it’s kept for a few days. Therefore, it can be prepared in advance.
- 300g wheat flour
- 80g butter
- 120ml vegetable
- 180g sugar
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder dough a
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp lemon
- raspberry zest by need
- icing sugar (for serving)
Steps of cooking cupcake with raspberries:
- Wash eggs, beat into a whisking bowl. Whisk very well (doble). Doing it better on big mixer revs. With a thin trickle pour the vegetable oil. Butter pre-melt. Cool down. Attach to the whipped mass. Add the zest from the lemon.
- Sift the flour. Add baking powder and salt to it.
- Combine the flour and egg-oiled mixture. Stir well. The consistency of the dough should turn out as thick sour cream.
- Take a large shape for this baking, such as silicone with a diameter of 20-25 cm. Pour her bottom with a thin layer of dough. Put a layer of raspberries on it. Refill the berry with dough. Again – raspberry. The top layer is dough. After baking, the raspberries remain in the muffin whole.
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 180C. Bake for 40-50 minutes (depends on the oven). Ready to check with a ray, toothpick or wooden sleepstick. When serving the cupcake, sprinkle with icing sugar.