Chicken wings in sweet and sour sauce
Chicken wings can be prepared in a variety of ways. Each of them will find their admirer. However, it is the wings in sweet and sour sauce that will not leave anyone indifferent.
Such meat will become an excellent base of the dish and suitable for any side dish. The aromatic wings are well combined with rice, buckwheat, potatoes, vegetables, greens.
- 600g chicken wings
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp starch fennel
- sesame — by
- salt – to taste
- black, red pepper – to taste.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 2 garlic cloves or 1 tbsp dried garlic
- 40ml tomato ketchup 1 tsp
- 1 tsp olive oil
Instructions cooking chicken wings
- Thoroughly rinse chicken wings. It’s not necessary to cut them, it’s best to leave whole.
- Place the wings in a deep bowl. Water them with soy sauce, stir. Leave for 10-15 minutes. Having soaked, they should become more tender, juicy.
- During this time, you can prepare a breaded. To do this, you need to mix 3 ingredients: salt, pepper and starch.
- is necessary to bash the meat in the pepper and starch mixture in such a way that the seasoning is spread over the surface of the wings evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Grease the baking tray with sunflower oil, spread the wings. Parchment paper can be used.
- Send the meat to the oven for 20 minutes. After that time, flip the wings. It is important that they are baked on two sides evenly. We continue to cook our dish in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce. To do this, crushed garlic must be mixed with tomato ketchup, honey, olive oil. Dried garlic is not worse suited to this sauce. So when there is no fresh one can safely make a replacement.
- Once the wings are baked, fully covered with a golden crust, they must be taken out of the oven and placed in a deep container. After that you need to water the meat with sauce and mix it well.
- Put the chicken wings in a sour and sweet sauce on a large dish, sprinkle with crushed greens or sesame seeds. You can put mouthwatering wings and on a leaf of lettuce. This will give the dish a special flavor.
Wings in sweet and sour sauce will be the main course of any dinner. Also will be the decoration of the festive table. They are delicious without additions and with different sauces, such as garlic sour cream or barbecue. Such meat is distinguished by incredible aroma, crispy crust and mouth-watering appearance. Having tried to prepare this culinary masterpiece once, it will fill up the list of traditional recipes of any hostess.