Appetizing, delicious, with the scent of childhood. Such a roll will be pleased by any sweet-eater. Learning to cook it is very simple. It will not require special skills and knowledge. The secret to success lies in observing all points of the instructions for preparing the treat.
Ingredients for dough
- 5 chicken eggs
- 1 cup sugar sand
- 1 cup flour
- 10 g vanilla sugar
Ingredients for filling
- 150g sour cream
- 100g jam or thick jam
Instructions for cooking biscuit roll
- Egg whites separate from yolks.
- Add 0.5 cup sugar sand to the yolks. Beat thoroughly with a mixer.
- The remaining half cup of sugar sand send to a bowl to the proteins. Put vanilla sugar in there. Whisk everything thoroughly in the foam.
- The whipped proteins combine with yolks. Stir gently, gradually lifting the mass from the bottom up. For this purpose, a kitchen spade or a plain spoon will suit.
- Sift the flour twice. She must be curvy.
- Into the egg mass in small portions pour flour. Stir is necessary slowly and gently.
- Clasp the tray with parchment paper. Pour the dough of the future roll over it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the dough in it for 20 minutes. During the preparation of dessert, the oven cannot be opened.
- While the dough is prepared, you can do the stuffing.
- Beat jam and sour cream with a fork until smooth mass.
- Once the dough is ready, you need to immediately proceed to twist the roll. This is important to do until the biscuit has cooled. Then it will quickly take the right shape and won’t burst, break.
- If the roll is twisted not particularly reliably, you can wrap it with food film and send it in this form to the refrigerator.
In 2 hours, the dessert will be ready to serve on the table. You can decorate it with icing sugar, berries or chocolate.
Tips for preparing a quality biscuit roll All products are
- important to prepare in advance, since the cooking biscuit roll cannot be paused. Otherwise, the protein-yolk foam can settle and the dough will turn out not as tender as it should be.
- It is important to apply the filling directly on the boiling dough. This will allow it to soak quickly and be more malleable when twisted.
- For ease of twisting the dough, getting it out of the oven, it is recommended to put the biscuit on the towel. It is necessary to roll the corge with it. It is important to consider that the biscuit leaf is very tender. It is necessary to work with it carefully. There should be no sharp movements.
- The roll will be fragrant if you splash it with cognac. This is important to do when the baking is already twisted and ready to be shipped to the fridge.
If you take into account all the recommendations, dessert will be unforgettable. It will certainly be the main treat on your table.