Refreshing, with light acidic. This compote is difficult to refuse. It will take 20 minutes to prepare it. The secret of the unique taste of the drink lies in the main ingredient – rhevene.
The rhubarb stalks contain large amounts of fiber. It is rich in pectinas, sucrose and starch. Rhubarb dishes and drinks contribute to the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract. The rhubarb also affects the circulatory system.
Vitamin C contained in rhubarb strengthens the immune system, and K is responsible for proper bone tissue formation.
Minerals such as silicon, calcium, potassium are present in this plant.
Even plant rhizomes are useful. The glycosides contained therein have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Recipe for making compote from rhubarb
Kompot can be prepared exclusively from sunflower, then it will turn out a sour drink, well quenching thirst in the heat. To achieve a more rich taste, you will have to add other fruits or berries to the plant’s stems, or both.
Ingredients for compote
- 500 g rhubarb stalks
- 200 g black or redcurrant
- 1 apple
- 2 l water
- 120 g sugar sand.
The amount of sugar can be varied, depending on taste preferences. Some like sweet compotes, others neutral.
Instructions for preparing compote
- Wash the rhubarb. Cut the leaves and underparts. Peel the stems from the skin.
- Cut the rhubarb stalks into 1-2 cm each.
- Wash the apple. Remove the core from it. Cut the fruit into slices.
- Currants can be used fresh and frozen. It must be washed before cooking.
- Pour water into the catryle. Bring to the boil.
- Add sugar sand to the water, boil 1 minute.
- First should run into boiling water rhubarb.
- After 5 minutes, you need to send an apple to the stems. Cook for another 1 minute.
- Throw in the drink currants. After that, the compote can be safely removed from the plate. Cover the pan with paint. This will allow the drink to be good and become more fragrant.
- Before serving on the table, the compote needs to be refrigerated.
This compote will not just become a favorite drink of children and adults, but will also boost human immunity.
Rhubarb stalks differ acidic, and therefore combine with many fruits.
Fruits and berries are well complementary to the taste of rhubarb:
- cherry cherry cherry cherry
Rosehip and ginger give a pleasant touch to the rhubarb compote. The choice of an additive depends on the preferences of the hostess. It is possible to safely include fantasy and at least every day surprise householders with a delicious drink.