Potato casserole is a win-win option for lunch and dinner. Add a couple of extra ingredients, and the new dish is ready.
Fast casserole The preparation of casseroles
will take 40-50 minutes, and the result will delight all members of the family.
Ingredients casserole with minced
- 5 potatoes
- 1 bulb
- 50 g sour cream or mayonnaise (depends on taste preferences)
- 1 tomato
- 100 g hard pepper cheese
- , salt – to taste
- greens – optional.
400 g minced
- Clean potatoes, cut them into plates. Put on a baking mould.
- Grease the potatoes with mayonnaise or sour cream.
- Cut the onion into rings. Put them on potatoes.
- The next layer is minced meat, seasoned with pepper and salt. Equal it with a spoon.
- Cut the tomato with plates. It will be the final layer of casserole.
- Preheat the oven to 195 degrees. Send it a form with casserole for 30 minutes.
- Get the casserole from the oven, smear the tomatoes with mayonnaise or sour cream, completely fill with cheese grated on a large grater.
- Continue oven casserole for another 10 minutes.
Casserole prepared according to this recipe is very juicy and tender. She will become a favorite of any hustle.
Casserole “Tender potatoes”
Simple to prepare and incredible to taste. This casserole is a real godsend for tight-eating enthusiasts.
- 1kg potatoes
- 500g pork mince
- 1 large bulb
- 1 carrot
- 1 bunch fennel
- 100ml milk
- 100ml water
- 5g tomato paste
- 50g butter
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt, pepper – to taste.
- Clean potatoes. Cut each fruit into 4 pieces. Put in a pan. Salt, boil.
- Once the potatoes are boiled, you need to drain the water.
- Add butter, milk to the pan. Make a mash.
- Peel the onions off the husks. Cut into cubes.
- Grate the carrots on a large grater.
- Pour sunflower oil into the pan, send there minced meat. Fry it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add to the pan with minced tomato paste, carrots, onion, crushed garlic. Stir everything thoroughly.
- 10 minutes before the mince is ready, pour water into the pan. Let the meat crumble under the lid.
- Put the minced meat with vegetables into a baking shape, trample with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the first layer of casserole with finely chopped dill.
- On top, lay out the mashed potatoes, uneven with a spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Send a casserole there for 30 minutes, look out, not to burn.
When served on the table, the dish can be decorated with greens. The best fit is dill or parsley.