Biscuit has been a favorite of many confectioners for decades. They use it as a base for cakes, cakes, rolls. Like biscuit and ordinary hostesses, but bake it perfect not everyone.
In order not to face failure, it is important to familiarize yourself with the technology of kneading the dough and baking it. There are quite a few “pitfalls” here.
To achieve flawless biscuit, it is necessary to beat the eggs thoroughly. The lushness of a future culinary masterpiece will depend on it. It is also necessary to properly introduce egg mass into the dough and bake, respecting the necessary temperature regime.
Sugar is better chosen with small crystals. Their dissolution will take less time and eggs with such sugar sand will whisk faster.
The baking shape of the biscuit must be prepared in advance. It’s important to heat the oven well in advance, too. Once the dough is ready, it must be quickly sent into the form and to baking, otherwise the dough will fall a little and the finished biscuit will turn low.
Preparation of the mold for baking
The inside of the baking mold needs to be greased with butter. It is not necessary to melt it before this, as most of the fat flows to the bottom of the mold when laying out the dough. After oiling the container, it is necessary to fill the form with flour – from the sides to the bottom.
You can choose another form preparation option. Her bottom is covered with parchment.
Biscuit won’t be high if
- liquid dough,
- badly beaten eggs,
- not high enough temperature in the oven,
- overheated oven.
Classic biscuit recipe
Several dozen types of biscuit dough are known, but to master the process of their preparation, it is necessary to start with a basic recipe.
- 4 chicken eggs (large)
- 130 g flour
- 0.5 tsp starch
- 130 g sugar sand
- 40 g butter.
Instructions for cooking classic biscuit
- Mix flour with starch and sift everything twice.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. It is better to use chilled chicken eggs for this.
- Mix the yolks with 65g of sugar sand. Beat the mass at the maximum speed of the mixer.
- Beat the squirrels to a thick white mass.
- Add sugar sand to the proteins. Continue whisking until the mass turns white and gains a glossy shine.
- Combine the proteins with the yolks, gently stir the kitchen scapula. Mass should become homogeneous.
- Melt the oil, cool it to room temperature and pour gently into the egg mass. Stir lightly. This recipe can be done without oil, but it gives the biscuit tenderness and humidity.
- Add flour with starch to the eggs. It is necessary to pour in gradually, small portions. Stir slowly.
- Put the dough in a pre-prepared form. Put the biscuit in the oven, preheated to 180-200 degrees. In the first 20 minutes, it is forbidden to unlock the oven. A sharp drop in temperature will not allow for lush pastries.
- As soon as there is a uniform slide of golden brown color on the corge — it is ready. You can check this with a toothpick.
- biscuit is extracted only after it has cooled completely.
- Before impregnating it must lie at least 5 hours.
After doing all these steps correctly, the biscuit will turn out delicious and airy like a cloud. After that, it will be possible to experiment with more complex recipes.