- – 4 medium-sized potatoes (you can take red and white varieties);
- – by a pinch of salt and pepper;
- – by a pinch of garlic and onion powder;
- – half a teaspoon of dried herbs – thyme, parsley, rosemary and allspice
- – 2 spoons of olive oil
- – 2 spoons of grated parmesan.
Preheat the oven to 190C. Rinse potatoes very well and cut into very thin circles. The smaller the thickness, the more crisp the potatoes will get.
Put the potatoes in a bowl, pour all the spices, seasonings and grass. Add the olive oil and stir the potatoes to cover it with a fragrant mixture.
Put the potatoes on a baking tray and sprinkle grated cheese. Bake for 20 minutes until golden. The delicious potato chips are ready!