Almost any ice cream at home is prepared based on cream or milk, however some recipes involve the use of fruit-berry puree only. Ice cream prepared without the use of dairy products is perfect for those who are allergic to lactose.
Banana ice cream with strawberries
Natural, appetizing and very delicious banana strawberry ice cream in the At home, it is not difficult to cook. To prepare you will need:
- 3 ripe bananas;
- 15 strawberries;
- 14 g liquid honey.
Step by step:
- Washed strawberries and skinned bananas gently cut into small pieces and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
- the chilled mixture, add two teaspoons of liquid honey and mix thoroughly with the blender until smooth.
- Put the ice cream billet in the container and leave overnight in the freezer.
- Finished dessert generously garnish with shredded walnuts, fine chocolate shavings or fresh strawberry berries.
Yogurt ice cream with cottage cheese, clot and raspberriesDelicious
yogurt ice cream at home will be able to cook each. To prepare you will need:
- 300g cottage cheese;
- 300g condensed milk;
- 300g natural yogurt;
- 350g raspberries;
- 70g sugar.
Step by step instructions:
- Put the cottage cheese, yogurt, condensed milk and sugar in deep dishes.
- Mix all ingredients well and add some raspberries to the resulting mass.
- Whisk all components again with a submersible blender. To make the mass more homogeneous, first whip at the minimum speed, gradually switching to a more powerful one.
- Put the ice cream in a wide plastic shape, cover it with a sealed lid or food film.
- Place the freeze dessert in the freezer for about 5-6 hours. To make the ice cream more delicious, get the dessert from the freezer every hour and gently stir it for a few minutes.
- Ready yogurt ice cream spread over cremanks and garnish with fresh raspberry berries.
Chocolate and condensed milk flavored ice cream
The simplest recipe for homemade ice cream with chocolate taste and condensed milk includes the following components:
- 320 g cream for whipping;
- 100 g black chocolate;
- 120 g clots.
Step by step:
- Put black chocolate broken into small pieces in heat-resistant dishes and melt on a water bath or microwave.
- Cold ultrapasteurized cream with a fat content of at least 30% whisk in a dense, thick foam. To achieve impeccable consistency, first whip the cream at the minimum speed, gradually switching to a more powerful one. If you start whipping at maximum speed immediately, the cream can quickly stratify.
- In the process of whipping with small portions, pour condensed milk. Mix all components well and whisk with the mixer until a uniform creamy texture is formed.
- Put the ice cream billet in a wide plastic utensils, cover it with food film and put it in the freezer until completely frozen.
- Finished homemade ice cream with fine chocolate shavings and mint leaflets.
Ice cream with the taste of coffee and condensed milk
Incredibly delicious coffee ice cream will definitely appeal to everyone, who likes coffee and condensed milk. To prepare you will need:
- 250g condensed milk;
- 650g ultrapasteurized cream for whipping at least 30% fat;
- 60g ground coffee;
- 3 tbsp boiling water.
Step by step:
- Pour the ground coffee with boiling water, stir well and cool.
- Chilled condensed milk thoroughly whisk the mixer with cold coffee and cream.
- Put the creamy mass in a wide plastic container and send to the freezer for a couple of hours.
- After freezing, homemade ice cream with condensed milk and coffee can be decorated with grated milk or bitter chocolate on a fine grater.
Strawberry ice cream with condensed milk
Homemade strawberry ice cream does not compare to the store, but cooking it is simple enough. To prepare you will need:
- 10-12 medium strawberry berries;
- 500 ml fatty cream;
- 400 g condensed milk.
Step by step instructions
- Chilled fatty cream whisk with the mixer until soft peaks are formed. In the resulting mass with a thin trickle, pour condensed milk and whisk again until a lush and homogeneous mass is produced.
- knife-shredded strawberries gently mix with whipped cream.
- Put the resulting mixture in a plastic freezing container and cover with a sealed food film or lid.
- Put the container in the freezer and get the finished ice cream in 5-6 hours.
- Dessert is recommended in transparent cremanks. Fresh strawberry berries can be used to decorate.