Insects of Krasnoyarsk Krai
In species ratio insects of Krasnoyarsk Krai most are numerous. In total, about 2,000 of these invertebrate animals live here. Pest insects, which pose a threat to forest plantations, attract the most attention. These are barbels and barbels, which annually destroy about 8 thousand hectares of forest. It is also home to bees, May beetles, forest and redhead ants, butterflies admirals and mnemosins, holes, forges and beauties.
Mammals of Krasnoyarsk Krai
The climate of Krasnoyarsk Krai is favorable for the habitat of mammals such as:
– the squirrel of the common – was previously a fishing animal, but now their population has declined (now in Krasnoyarsk Krai there are about 10-25 million individuals);
– polar bear – the largest predator of the region (lives on the coast of the Arctic Ocean and included in the Red Book of Russia);
– hare belyak — inhabits the forest tundra and the entire forest area of the edge, is the object of hunting;
– chipmunk – inhabits the forest area of the edge, hibernate in winter (object of the cannon fishery);
– brown bear – represented in the whole forest zone of the region, at the moment, their number in the region reaches 15 thousand individuals;
– badger – mammal of the medium-sized kunya family (lives in the southern part of Krasnoyarsk Krai, for winter goes hibernation, is an object of fishing);
– Siberian roe deer – lives in southern and central regions of the region, is an important object of hunting.
Also common here are otters, lemmings, moose, flies, weasels, foxes, manulas, marals, walruses, nerps, wolverines and sands.
Birds of Krasnoyarsk Krai
– blackness – representative of the genus of diving ducks, in the region is the object of hunting;
– chibis – one of the most widespread waders, lives on meadows and coasts of the region, refers to hunting objects;
– mallard – representative of the duck family, forms in the region an urban population, an important object of hunting;
– moon – bird of prey from the family hawkish, lives in southern regions of the edge, feeds on birds, small rodents and mammals.
Fish of Krasnoyarsk Krai
– Lenok – fish of the salmon family, lives in rivers and lakes of the southern and central part of the region, is a valuable fishing species;
– tench – small fish of the carp family, found in the lakes of the southern part of the region, a valuable object of fishing;
– Nalim – fish of the cod family, widely distributed throughout the Yenisei basin, is fishing species, harvested annually in the amount of about 500 tons;
– Omul, a fish of the whitefish family, is the most important object of fishing, so its catch is strictly limited.
In addition, perches, carps, karasi, ershi, taimeni, grayling, golese and salmon are found here.