How to file for divorce in St. Petersburg




termination of a barque in Russia is handled by two bodies: the registry office (civil registry office) and the court. In order to file for divorce in the registry office bodies without court, you need to fulfill a number of conditions.


First, both spouses must have applications for the state registration of the marriage and agree to its dissolution. Secondly, there should be no minor children (including those adopted) in the family. The marriage can be dissolved in St. Petersburg either at the place of residence of one of the spouses or at the place of registration of the marriage itself.


Dissolve the marriage of the couple who registered it in the Palace of nuptials No. 1 (Anglaiskaya Embankment, d. 28), it is possible in the registry office department Admiralty district. This subdivision is located in St. Petersburg at the address: 1st Krasnoarmeyskaya, d 6, near the metro ā€œTechnological Instituteā€.


If your marriage was recorded in the Palace of nuptials No. 2 and No. 3, please contact the Department of Marriage Registration of the Central District. It can be found at: Suvorovsky Ave., d. 41.


Dissolution of marriages between spouses, one of whom (or both) is a citizen of another country, is dealt with in St. Petersburg Petrograd district. Address of this institution: str. Bolshaya Coin, d. 17.


The Internet portal ā€œState and Municipal Services of St. Petersburgā€ ( operates around the city. On this site you can make an appointment at the registry office to personally file the necessary documents for divorce, as well as make an application and pay the state duty online.

Leave a Comment