1. Rough elbows and knees
- Mix the shower gel with the sugar, then massage the rough areas for about 2 minutes. Exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
- Try peeling with salt and olive oil. Pour 5-6 teaspoons of salt into a bowl and pour over 100ml oil. Massage them elbows and knees for 3 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3 times a week.
- Lighten up gray knees with gauze compresses dipped in juice squeezed from 1 lemon. Use them twice a week for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix 4 tablespoons moisturizing cream with 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply a normal moisturizer (every 2-3 days for 15 minutes). Apply honey compress to thickened skin.
2. Peeling skin on the feet
- Almond compress moisturizes dry feet: mix 2 tablespoons honey with 20 drops of almond oil and apply to the body for 10 minutes. Use twice a week.
- Skin peeling weakens the cucumber compress. Grate 2 cucumbers and mix them with 150g of cream. Apply to the body, wrap in foil for 30 minutes.
- Try a compress with oil and yolks. Mix 6 tablespoons of warm oil with 2 yolks. Grease the body, wrap in foil. Rinse after 20 minutes. Use every other day.
3. Help from pharmacies
- will help moisturizing lotion. Rub twice a day after swimming. In the evening, apply it and wrap your caviars or thighs with foil for 20 minutes. Use lotion alternately with body oil. You can even use regular baby oil.
4. Dry elbows
- Spread your elbows with a fruit mask. Spread 1/2 of the flesh of the avocado with a fork, add 1 teaspoon of cream and 1 teaspoon of honey. Wipe it to a homogeneous state. Put a mask on your elbows. After 10-20 minutes, rinse off the porridge and apply the cream. It is advisable to use once a week.
- Regenerate your skin with vitamins. Squeeze the contents of 5 vitamin A + E capsules and brush them elbows. Rinse after 15 minutes. Repeat the treatment twice a week.
- Eat your hands with yolks. 1 boiled yolk, grate on a grater with a spoon of cottage cheese and 5 drops of olive oil. Rinse the flesh on the elbows, rinse after a quarter of an hour. Use 3 times a week.
- Grease your hands with a nourishing cream after each wash. Choose creams rich in moisturizing and protective ingredients such as glycerin, aloe, vitamins C and E. It is also important that it contains soothing substances: panthenol or chamomile. Gently rub the cream, massaging your hands.
5. Cracks on heels
- Soak your feet in an infusion of linseed: 2 tablespoons of linseed pour a liter of boiling water into a bowl. When it cools, soak your feet for 15 minutes. If you have time, do it every day if there aren’t 2-3 times a week.
- Try a bath with added milk. Pour into the basin 2 cups of warm milk and 2 cups of infusion of chamomile. Submerge your feet for 20 minutes. Use 3 times a week.
- A good way to smooth the heels are also tubs in chilled potato broth.
- Apply the cream as a night conditioner and massage. Put on cotton socks and go to bed. In the morning, your feet will become a lot smoother.