Pepper that lacks nutrients is visible right away. The plant is bleak, flaccid, slowly developing. Add the right fertilizers and the bush will quickly get a healthy look, start forming fruits.
The first fertilizer caught under hand will not suit. Choosing a mineral complex it is necessary to take into account the variety of culture, climate and soil quality. If the soil is depleted, it will be impossible to achieve a good harvest Therefore, it is necessary to feed not only the plant, but also the earth. For this purpose, organic fertilizers made on the basis of cow, chicken litter and rotted grass are great.
Pepper feeding pattern
If the soil is healthy, the pepper will need about 5 feeding for the entire season. The first is held immediately after seedling, which has 3 leaves. Two days before landing in the ground, the peppers also require recharge.
The next foraging should be carried out 2-3 weeks after the young bush is transplanted.
Flowers appeared on the seedling – this is a signal for the next application of fertilizer. Other feeding needs to be carried out focusing on the state of vegetable culture.
The choice of fertilizer
Sluggish bush, weak stem speak of lack of nutrition. This requires prompt action, otherwise the seedling could perish.
For healthy development of pepper is required:
To make up for the missing elements, it is not necessary to resort to factory fertilizers, stuffed with a shock dose of minerals. You can prepare a healthy feeding yourself.
This grandmother’s advice is tested for centuries and will allow you to quickly saturate the pepper bush with calcium.
- Grind the shell from 3 chicken eggs.
- Pour the resulting powder with water – 3 liters.
- Remove the capacity in a dark place.
- In 3 days, the feeding will be ready.
One bush will leave 0.5 liters of infusion.
High efficiency is famous for infusion of different herbs.
- Collect plantain leaves, nettle, mother-and-stepmother, dandelion.
- Pour the herbs with water in a ratio of 1:4.
- Take the future fertilizer into a dark place.
- Use after 5 days.
After the first feeding, the bell pepper will start to develop faster, will get a healthier look.
Yeast power of pepper
- Yeast feeding is highly effective.
- 1kg live yeast mash in a small amount of water.
- Mix the yeast mass with 200g of sugar sand.
- Add 10 tbsp wood ash to yeast.
- Pour water — 5 l.
- In two days, the miracle opara will be ready. It will increase yields and improve pepper bushes.
These types of fodder are harmless to soil and plants, and therefore are the best helpers for countrymen who want to get a rich crop of bell peppers.